EMMA 9kW Single Phase Power Diversion
EMMA 4G SP15/45 with Export Control
The EMMA 4G SP15/45 with Export Control (EC) has one Power Throttle and two SSR's giving up to 9kW of power to resistive heating loads.
The unit is supplied with:
- 1 EMMA 4G Control Hub with built in boost button
- 1 EMMA Power Throttle
- 1 Temperature Sensor
- 2 SSR's (Solid State Relay)
- 2 no. 50 Amp RMS Current Transducers (Can be larger if specified on larger generation or household load)
- 3 Year Gaurantee
The unit is not supplied with as standard but will require:
- 1 Export Control Isolation Relay to open the connection of the renewable source (e.g Inverter) from the grid. This is also known as the GVS Isolation Relay.
- 1 240V to 24V AC transformer to drive the Isolation Relay and possibly the Store/Alternate load Relay described above.
The unit is not supplied with as standard but may require:
- 1 Power Transducer (not an AC transducer) which is used to determine power factor on Asynchronous turbines and some inverters with poor power factor.
- 1 Store/Alternate R20 Schrack Relay which is used to switch from the normal heat store to an alternative heat store in export mode and is driven through the EMMA 4G unit via the 24V AC Transformer.