EMMA 4G TP45/720 EC
EMMA 144kW Three Phase Power Diversion with Export Control
EMMA 4G TP45/720 with Export Control
The EMMA 4G TP45/720 with Export Control (EC) has three control hubs and three Power Throttles and 45 SSR's giving up to 144kW of power to resistive heating loads.
The unit is supplied with:
- 3 EMMA 4G Control Hub with built in boost button
- 3 EMMA Power Throttle
- 3 Temperature Sensor
- 45 SSR'S
- 6 no. 250Amp RMS Current Transducers (Can be larger if specified on larger generation or household load)
- 3 EMMA SSR Controllers
- 3 Year Gaurantee
The unit is not supplied with as standard but will require:
- 1 Export Control Isolation Relay to open the connection of the renewable source (e.g Inverter) from the grid. This is also known as the GVS Isolation Relay.
- 1 240V to 24V AC transformer to drive the Isolation Relay and possibly the Store/Alternate load Relay described above.
The unit is not supplied with as standard but may require:
- 1 or 3 Power Transducers (not an AC transducer) which is used to determine power factor on Asynchronous turbines and some inverters with poor power factor.
- 1 EMMA Power Transducer Multiplexor where 1 power transduser is used on a balanced output system.
- 48 Store/Alternate R20 Schrack Relay which is used to switch from the normal heat store to an alternative heat store in export mode and is driven through the EMMA 4G unit via the 24V AC Transformer.
- 3 R20 Schrack Relays to act as the signal for the G59 shutdown.